The Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Exploitation and Neglect of People with Disability or Disability Royal Commission will make recommendations on how to stop abuse happening to people with disability in the future.
- What happened to you or people around you?
- How can you describe any violence, abuse, neglect or exploitation you experienced or saw?
- Did you experience problems with access to support or services?
- Do disability support services work well for you?
- What response should be taken? What’s working well at the moment?
- Do you have any recommendations for change?
- Do you have anything else to share?
People with Disability Australia (PWDA) encourages you to share your story and has disability advocates available to help you.
You can also access the specialist Blue Knot DRC counselling service on weekdays on 1800 421 468 and the Your Story disability legal support service on weekdays on 1800 771 800.